In the past few months a lot has been shared by the #JobAdviceSA community at large and some of the topics have been
- Searching & Applying for Jobs Online
- Getting ready to join the Job Market
- Interviews Do’s and Don’ts
- Getting to Grips with your CV
- Olympic Motivation for Job Seekers
- Recruitment Agencies are not the enemy
- Job Scams
- Background checks and why we HAVE to do them
Today we look at the processes, checklists, do’s & don’ts, and checklists of what one should be doing after acing the interview. The questions are
- How and when do you follow up after a good job interview?
- What to do when told you got the Job | Best Practice
- Getting ready for Day One | The Checklist
- Counter offers | Pros & Cons
Our co-hosts Tim Barry (@TimJBarry), Vanessa Raath (@Van_Raath) and Wesley Madziva (@WeszMadz) will be on hand to give their advice and answer your other questions from 16h00 to 17h00, but you are welcome to tweet your questions to @JobAdviceSA at any time or day, or if you are not on Twitter you can like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/JobAdviceSA and post your questions there. Look forward to chatting with you all!
Remember to tweet your answers using A1, A2, etc. and the hashtag #JobAdviceSA or directly to @JobAdviceSA