Join The #JobAdviceSA team at 16:00 – 17:00 Monday 28 May 2018 on Twitter and Facebook as they share tips and advice on your most burning questions as a Job Seeker. Today’s topic is on “Social Media and Job Searching” The Team will be answering the following questions…
The Questions Are:
1. How important is Social Media for Job Search?
2. What are South Africa’s best Social Media Site’s for Job Search and why?
3. How should Job Seekers Position themselves on Social Media Sites?
4. What are some of the entry level Social Media Jobs, Job Seekers can apply for?
5. What are the MUST have apps on your phone as a Job Seeker?
Our Hosts Tim Barry (@TimJBarry), Vanessa Raath (@Van_Raath), Elzette Fourie (@ElzetteFourie) and Wesley Madziva (@WeszMadz) will be on hand to give their advice and answer your other questions from 16h00 to 17h00, but you are welcome to tweet your questions to @JobAdviceSA at any time or day, or if you are not on Twitter you can like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/JobAdviceSA and post your questions there.
Remember to tweet your answers using A1, A2, etc and the hashtag #JobAdviceSA or directly to @JobAdviceSA.
Structure – Four questions every 15min after the hour. Don’t jump to next question before time.